Build the skills to work at our Microsoft Sweden datacenters
Join our team by training for a career in technology at the Microsoft Datacenter Academy. Learn about our 9-month training programs in Sweden
Microsoft’s success depends on our people. Microsoft Datacenter Academy is a collaboration with Sandviken Municipality that provides:
- Training and certification opportunities to gain employment at local data centers and the IT industry in the region.
- Hands–on learning in a state–of-the-art computer lab.
- Career mentoring and resume building help directly from Microsoft professionals.
- Scholarships and internship opportunities for those who qualify.
- The training is open to all.
Learn more about working at the datacenter:
- Read about the Microsoft Datacenter Technician role from the perspective of Datacenter Academy graduate Elliot Lindberg.
- Take a look at the types of jobs are currently available in Sweden.
Get to know the local education partners of the Microsoft Datacenter Academy program: